Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

  1. #1
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hi Board,

    I've started posting a new story on my board. The story is "A Witch in Time." It is inspired by Kingofdapirates' ongoing story "Darkness Reborn", in particular the encounter between Eve and Olga, the barmaid, in part 2 of that story. The story is closely based on that encounter, though it will clearly develop into its own thing by parts 3 and 4. "A Witch in Time" is meant to be the fourth story in my "Sorceress" series, if you are interested in keeping track of where it fits.

    I will post one chapter a week for the rest of the month. It should be a four part story.

    Here is the link:

    https://www.hostboard.com/forums/f15...20%20jb57.html


    Enjoy!

    JB
    Last edited by JB57; August 2nd, 2026 at 01:44 PM.
    JB57

  2. #2
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hello! Part 2 of "A Witch in Time" is now up on my board. This and the next part adhere very closely to King's original. After that, it becomes different.

    Enjoy!

    JB
    JB57

  3. #3
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hello Board! "A Witch in Time Part III" is now up on my board. After this, the story starts becoming more distinctly my own.

    JB
    JB57

  4. #4
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hello! Part IV of "A Witch in Time" is now up on my board!

    Also, I'm working on a surprise treat that I hope to have up later this week.

    JB
    JB57

  5. #5
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hello Board! "A Witch in Time, Part V" is now up on the board. I think this story has one, or maybe two parts left to go! The next part is not finished yet but it should be ready by next weekend.

    Enjoy!

    JB
    JB57

  6. #6
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,319
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    208 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Hello Board!

    Part VI of "A Witch in Time" is now up on my board. I apologize for taking so long to get it up. I was doing so well there for a while! The next and final part probably won't be ready for another few weeks. I'm bogged down with work at the moment and don't have a lot of spare time.

    That being said, I do have a surprise ready. I've rewritten one of my earlier stories and I'm quite pleased with the result. I will be posting it sometime over the next week. It is done, it just needs a little more polishing. I'll comment on it more when it is up.

    JB57
    JB57

  7. #7
    AL75 Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2019
    Posts
    443
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hello Board!

    Part VI of "A Witch in Time" is now up on my board. I apologize for taking so long to get it up. I was doing so well there for a while! The next and final part probably won't be ready for another few weeks. I'm bogged down with work at the moment and don't have a lot of spare time.

    That being said, I do have a surprise ready. I've rewritten one of my earlier stories and I'm quite pleased with the result. I will be posting it sometime over the next week. It is done, it just needs a little more polishing. I'll comment on it more when it is up.

    JB57
    I look forward to it

  8. #8
    AL75 Member dwcole8's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2019
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

    Re: New Story: A Witch in Time by JB57

    Loving this story A Witch in Time.
    And now a surprise coming up- WOW, YES.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •